Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winter Activity: Labels and Maps



Not much more to do outside, but I am working to get ready for the spring.  Earlier this year I bought a new Brother label printer.  I have been pleased with earlier models, but this one, PT-2730, includes USB linking to my Mac and software to layout labels.  I love it!  Best part for me is that I can store the templates on the computer.

This machine allows for 1" labels so that I can get more info right by the cultivar.  I did have to move to the larger zinc labels, which also have stainless steel wires.  Taking the lead from my friend David, I have moved to using labels that print black on clear (instead of white) tape.  This results in a less glaring product.

Of course I have lots of maps to update as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment